- School of Dance
- The Company
- Performances & Residencies
- Media and Press
- Community Outreach
Koresh Dance Company dancer, Joe Cotler
Young Friends of Koresh Dance
The Young Friends of Koresh Dance Company (KDC) are a group of sparkling patrons committed to supporting contemporary dance in our great city. This group was created to offer Philadelphia community members between the ages of 21-35 exciting opportunities to experience KDC in traditional and non-traditional ways.
We invite you to become a Young Friend of Koresh Dance today! Your $75 membership includes:
- 2 homes season performances of your choice at the Suzanne Roberts Theatre
- One $20 ticket for a friend per home season and the Come Together Festival at the Suzanne Roberts Theatre
- Discounts on KDC special events including In the Studio and our Spring Silent Auction and Gala fundraiser
- Networking and social opportunities to engage with culturally diverse individuals
It is the hope of KDC that our Young Friends will establish a community of culturally engaged individuals who seek to assist in showcasing the impact of dance in our city.
How does it work?
Step 1: Email Rachael a filled out Young Friend of Koresh acceptance sheet.
Step 2: Get your YFK card in the mail.
Step 3: Choose your performances! Your card gives you access to 2 Koresh performances in Philadelphia. All you have to do is reserve your ticket with us, just email Rachael at email@example.com. Then pick up your ticket at the box office the day of the show. Once you’re at the theater, the box office attendant will punch your card so you can keep track of how many shows you have left.
- Your membership card is valid for a whole year from the time of purchase. Came to a fall show, but can’t make the spring? That’s ok— you’ll still be able to catch future performances!
- Your membership only needs to be renewed after you have used up your card. This can happen any time throughout the year.
- Your card is only good for your ticket. Tickets for friends will not count towards your card punches.