- School of Dance
- The Company
- Performances & Residencies
- Media and Press
- Community Outreach
The Koresh School of Dance will be closed for classes on the following days:
- dates coming soon
- You MUST sign in and pay BEFORE entering a class.
- Single Adult class $16 ($13 for Professional Dancers/Students)
- Minimum for credit card use is $20. We accept all credit cards besides American Express.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for a class, you will NOT be permitted inside the studio.
- NO FOOD or DRINK is permitted inside the studios except water.
- The use of rosin is not permitted in either studio.
- Cell phones and any other devices that beep or ring must be turned OFF during class.
- Once the class has ended you must exit the studio.
- Please keep your personal and valuable belongings with you at all times.
- We are not responsible for any injuries incurred while on the premises.
- Please do not enter the studio until 30 minutes beforehand and leave the space promptly after class.
- KDC reserves the right to deny services to or remove a student from class if the student:
- Is not contributing to the learning and/or teaching environment of the class;
- Is causing a disturbance to the learning and/or teaching environment of the class;
- Is causing a disturbance to students, instructors, or business owners;
- Has not paid for services rendered;
- The 5 class card ($75) expires in 2 months from the date of purchase.
- The 10 class card ($140) expires in 3 months from the date of purchase.
- The 20 class card ($260) expires in 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Expired cards can still be used; an additional $8 will be charged for each class.
- We assume no liability for the safekeeping of your card. Lost or stolen cards will NOT be replaced.
- All purchases are nonrefundable.
- Class cards are only able to be applied to one student. Classes existing on one student's account may not be applied to the account of another student.
*Koresh School of Dance and its staff are not responsible for any injury that occurs while on the premises. The studio is also not responsible for any lost items. It is recommended that students do not leave valuables in the dressing room.
Please keep these policies for your information. By signing in for class, you are stating that you have read all of the above statements in their entirety, and that you understand, agree and completely support all policies and rules of the Koresh School of Dance.