- School of Dance
- The Company
- Performances & Residencies
- Media and Press
- Community Outreach
Koresh Dance Company is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, and all contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided in current law. Official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling 877.829.5500.
Your contribution will assist in expanding our multi-faceted programming.
Please discuss your gift with our director of development, Rachael Glashan. We would welcome a conversation about gifts of cash or appreciated securities, and these can be made in the form of a pledge payable over a period of time.
Koresh Dance Company is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible. Please call us to set up an appointment (215) 751-0959, or send a meeting request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Young Friends of Koresh Dance
The Young Friends of Koresh Dance Company (KDC) are a group of sparkling patrons committed to supporting contemporary dance in our great city. This group was created to offer Philadelphia community members between the ages of 21-40 exciting opportunities to experience KDC in traditional and non-traditional ways.
We invite you to become a Young Friend of Koresh Dance during our 2014-15 season. Your $75 membership includes:
- One ticket to each home season and the Come Together Festival at the Suzanne Roberts Theatre
- One $20 ticket for a friend per home season and the Come Together Festival at the Suzanne Roberts Theatre
- Discounts on KDC special events including In the Studio and our Spring Silent Auction and Gala fundraiser
- Networking and social opportunities to engage with culturally diverse individuals
It is the hope of KDC that our Young Friends will establish a community of culturally engaged individuals who seek to assist in showcasing the impact of dance in our city.
To sign-up to become a Young Friend of Koresh Dance please click here and return the form to our Development Director, Rachael Glashan at email@example.com.